Friday, May 13, 2011

"Three things..."

I am both a subscriber to and sender of QuoteActions, an inspirational daily message with an "actionable suggestion" to implement the idea.  My friend Rick Itzkowich is the creator and it is a brilliant program to stay in touch with key people in your life.  Thank you Rick for today's message.  I want to share the screen shot just as I received it this morning.


Of course, I personally was attracted to the spoken word part of Mr. Plunkett's message.

Think about your word choice when you are giving directions, making a bold statement, or sharing a tender moment with a loved one.  Eradicating those "(K)notty Words" will allow you to convey a more empowering message.  That is the key tenet of Remember the Ice.

Those of you who are fans of RTI and the message have "heard me say that" and have "read it over and over" in my postings, articles and books.

I will continue to sing that song, because repetition is the mother of skill and continues as a strong heart beat.

It is a beautiful day here in Anchorage, and I am enjoying it with empowering word choice as my guide.

Empowering Regards to one and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment