Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Interesting take by Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Insists She Isn’t Jealous of Kim Kardashian

"I am the original, so there is nothing like me.... I feel very blessed that I have been very successful on every area. So it's very exciting. There is nothing else to do." —Paris Hilton, on ex-BFF Kim Kardashian becoming more famous than she is, to the Associated Press.
AP Interview: Hilton says she's the 'original'
– Tue Mar 29, 7:52 pm ET
MEXICO CITY – Paris Hilton says she has met all of her professional goals.

The woman who perfected the art of being famous for being famous says she doesn't fear being overshadowed by Kim Kardashian or any other reality show rival.

Hilton said in an interview Tuesday with The Associated Press that there are many people who try to imitate what she does. But she said, in her words, "I am the original so there is nothing like me."
She added that she has "done everything that I wanted to do and I feel very blessed that I have been very successful on every area. So it's very exciting. There is nothing else to do".
Hilton was in Mexico to promote her new shoe line.

So here is my take on Ms. Hilton's articulation. Just remove the "(K)notty Words".  Here is the message:


Paris Hilton insists she is jealous of Kim Kardashian.

The woman who perfected the art of being famous for being famous says she does fear being overshadowed by Kim Kardashian or any other reality show rival.

Interesting to note her last comment:  There is nothing else to do.

What is her purpose then?   Why bother promoting her new shoe line?

There is a good bit of articulatory chaos going on here.  I enjoy the musings of celebrities.  

Your comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment